We treat the following conditions:
- Crossed or wandering eyes (strabismus)
- Lazy eye (Amblyopia)
- Learning related vision and visual information
- processing problems
- Eye focusing, tracking or teaming problems
- Computer-related vision problems
- Visual sensory integration
- Treatment for adults and children who experiences tired eyes, poor focusing, double vision or blurred vision
Services we provide at Optometric Vision Enhancement Center:
- Vision Therapy & Visual Rehabilitation
A progressive, customized and doctor-supervised program of vision training performed in office once per week for 45 minutes to an hour and supplemented with home therapy performed 15 minutes per day.
- Binocular Vision Evaluation
Vision plays a crucial role in learning, reading and writing through childhood and beyond. Vision is more than being able to read the 20/20 letters on an acuity chart. Binocular vision evaluations extensively evaluates the eye teaming, tracking and focusing skills of the individual in a quantitative way in order to help us identify the condition (s) impacting a patient’s visual performance. This examination requires approximately 45 minutes.
- Visual Perceptual and Visual Motor Integration Evaluation
Visual perceptual skills and how a child perceives the world plays a critical role in learning and acquiring information from their learning environment. The visual perceptual evaluation is a 2.5 hour long battery of normed tests to assess any deficiencies in areas such as visual discrimination, visual memory or visual sequential memory, visual figure ground, visual closure, visual spatial relations, form constancy, visual processing speed and visual motor integration.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
This evaluation determining the latest contact lens or glasses prescription and by ensuring your eyes are healthy, free from any disease.